Ever feel stressed that your child isn't eating enough, is very selective in their food choices, or isn't getting the nutrition they need to thrive? Maybe mealtimes have become a constant battle and you dread sitting down at the table. Or maybe you just want to make sure that you aren't missing the mark when it comes to feeding your child a variety of nutritious foods.
Dinner time doesn't have to be so hard! This all-inclusive toolkit is designed to reduce stress and tension at the table and help you find confidence and joy in feeding your child again.
- The "why" behind picky eating
- How to establish a positive feeding environment
- Quick tips for building a balanced plate
- 12 proven methods for expanding your picky eater's palate
- Snack time guidance to optimize nutrition throughout the day
- Tips for getting your child to sit (and stay) at the table
- Understanding how conversation at the table can impact a child and tips for healthy table talk
- Setting yourself up for success (helpful supplies to support your picky eater)
- Guidance on when dietary supplements may be helpful or necessary
- How to know when picky eating may be a sign of a more serious issue
- And more!
If you're looking for a little extra support, check out our Picky Eating Bee Gone package which includes this toolkit, a 90-minute virtual counseling session, and 30 days of on-call support from a dietitian!
Picky Eating Bee Gone Toolkit
(c) 2020 Healthy Hive Family Nutrition, LLC
This purchase includes a downloadable file. You may print this document for personal use only. This material is for the recipient only and may not be reproduced or transmitted by any means including photocopying, recording, electronic or mechanical sharing, or any other method of information sharing without the written permission of Healthy Hive Family Nutrition, LLC.
If you find our resources helpful, we hope you will spread the word and refer your friends and family, but please do not share this file directly with others.